3D Evironment Artist
- Produce autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines.
- Deliver work in accordance with the project’s artistic direction.
- Apply optimization to her/his work.
- Efficiently apply graphic principles in her/his work.
- Use and look for artistic references – in video games or in other artistic domains – in order to improve the visual aspect of the game.
- Suggest images in line with the project’s artistic direction.
- Responsible for execution of strong interaction design and visual design principles.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of ideas using wireframes and sketches to fully designed compositions.