SQL Server DBA
- – Installation, configuration and upgrading of Microsoft SQL Server.
- – Take care of the Database design and implementation.
- – Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- – Database tuning and performance monitoring.
- – Developed complex T-SQL code such as Stored Procedures, functions, Indexes and views for the application.
- – Responsible for optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures to improve the performance time.
- – Running synchronization process between production, staging, and testing and development environment using Red Gate.
- – Reviewed, optimized, and tuned existing procedures and functions, ensured better performance; monitored server processes, backed up and restored database.
- – Maintained SQL scripts indexes and complex queries for analysis and extraction.
- – Administering data from multiple SQL Server databases.
- – Able to work closely with application and web developers.
- – Create Tables, Table Partitions, and Indexes.
- – Writing Dynamic SQL querying.
- – Managed SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- – Analyzed end user database needs and provide efficient solutions.
- – Expertise in Transact-SQL (DDL, DML, DCL, TCL) and in Design and Normalization of the database tables.
- – Experience in Creating and Updating Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes to keep up the SQL Server Performance.
- – Rebuilding Indexes and Tables as part of Performance Tuning exercise.