Sr. Unity Developer 3D
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience with mobile and console game development.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title will be a significant asset.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Must-have 1-2 years of experience in 3D Games Development.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Translate design specification into functional game.
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help in maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization.